Need to know parking information
Parking at the area beaches can be challenging during the summer months. Please allow at least 15 minutes to find beach parking, and even more on weekends, as the lots fill up quickly. Below you can find details about each locations parking procedures and policies.
- $2.00 per hour or $14 for a day pass
- If you park in one of the large lots at Wrightsville Beach, there are pay stations that accept cash and credit cards.
- If you park on the street, you will need change for the meters, or you can pay by phone.
- Parking is prorated, so you can purchase a ticket before 9am, and it will not start until 9am.
- For specific details on parking at Wrightsville Beach, please click here.